Followers

Friday, September 26, 2008

I don't know

...what her name is. I have not met her, either. She is the coworker of a friend, and is someone they are all worried about. She is in a fight for her life against Breast Cancer. My friend told me there was a plan to create a basket of gifts, and she wanted to commission a journal. I was glad to, I said, but only if I could donate it. Some things needs to be given, not sold. I created this:


Please take a moment to send good thoughts and prayers her way...whoever she is, wherever she lives. She is one of so many fighting this battle.

And please, take a moment, click here. One click is all it takes to provide free mammograms for those unable to afford them:
The Breast Cancer Site

And please, lastly, be vigilant. Take care of yourself. Whoever you are, wherever you are.

1 comment:

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Ashe, syster woman. Ashe.