Followers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here it is...

...the project I have been working on bit by bit.. My Etsy shop.
I have had this shop for a while now, but never really pushed ahead to bring it fully to life.

I am asking folks to do a kindness for me, and if they feel so inclined, to share the link to the shop with others, or to pop it into a blogpost. This is not entirely for shameless promotion, but to help me create both an awareness of and a contribution to a cause that means a great deal to me.


Many of you know my family has some unique challenges. My oldest son has Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism, and my youngest has a diagnosis of Bipolar/ADHD. My middle son, thus far branded "neurotypical" still faces the endless rollercoaster of life with two unusual siblings. Needless to say, life here is never dull.


It is with these challenges in mind I have set up my shop in such a way that 10% of all proceeds will be donated to CABF, The Child and Adolescent Bipolar Foundation, which works hard on behalf of my som, as well as countless other children diagnosed with a neuro-psych disability. SO even if you don't shop, maybe someone who sees the link will. I consider every purchase to be a gesture of support for the cause as well as my kiddos, and I thank you most sincerely.

Here is the link; do swing by...

ArtShapedWorld

1 comment:

lavender's aroma said...

Hi nici
i wish you the best in your life
i miss your posts
long time that you didn't post ..
:)