Followers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Where did it go?


The last four months, I mean. Has it really been that long since I put up a post? Over the last 12 or so week I have been creating on two fronts. I have been generating inventory for the upcoming Forest Folk Festival (www.forestfolkfest.com) where I will be vending, as well as running a workshop. On another front, I have been immersing myself in the world of SoulCollage®. This has been a real joy and a true heart-opening experience. The best part was a retreat in April with Anne Marie Bennett of Kaleidosoul, where I received my certification as a SoulCollage® facilitator. Next step: bringing the process to the community where I live! So this summer I will be exploring ways to create SoulCollage® groups and workshops. Should be interesting to see if i am able to get it pulled together! Here are just a few of the cards I have created so far. If you would like to learn more about SoulCollage, here is the linkydinky for more info: http://www.soulcollage.com/home/index.php





No comments: