Followers

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tag!

I have been tagged by Amyma for this particular meme; seems I have to answer these four questions and then tag some other poor unsuspecting bloggers.

Five items in my fridge:

1.Strawberries
2.three kinds of lettuce
3.Asian sesame dressing
4. fresh mozarella
5. cream


Five items in my closet:
1. A number of items that are too big
2. Several shoes with no mates
3. a pile of sketch books, all full
4. a hand painted silk scarf from Thailand
5. a black garter belt, worn once

Five items in my purse:

1. Mint breath strips
2. Business card for my sons' psychaitrist
3. Driver's License that expired today
4.Various charge cards: Kohls, Old Navy, Target...
5. A picture of my youngest son.

Five Items in my car:

1.Umpteen Bionicle pieces.
2. mix tapes from high school and college
3. broken sunglasses
4 .An air freshener shaped like the sun
5. A large tribal butterfly decal

Five people I've tagged:
1 Tammy
2 Edna
3 Braen
4 Tam
5 Beth

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thanks for the tag Nici! It was fun - I've posted my responses!!

Tammy